Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On the edge...




My routine for the razorblades that I have been doing for almost two decades was wrestled out of my brain by Bob Kohler and released to the magic community. Everyone who has taken the plunge, ponied up and plunked down the 800 bucks (I know it seems like a lot) has said it has been well worth it. It has been my bread and butter, reliable, surefire closer for years, and now it can be yours....if you've got the dough. All kidding aside though, this routine can be done as a talking piece, behind a bar close up, or on stage to music. I spent years researching the best of the best blade routines, and what I have come up with solves all the problems. It really is the most simple, elegant and deceptive solution for this classic plot. I have been complimented on the method by quite a few great thinkers in magic including Teller, Gaeton Bloom, and Bob Kohler just to name a few. I'm really proud of this effect and will continue to do it. I hope you will too.

Read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment