Saturday, June 18, 2011

Make a wish....

This project is truly one that I have wanted to finish for quite some time, and it looks like my wish is going to come true. I wanted to create a closer for my show that has the same visual and emotional impact as the wonderful, yet ubiquitous snowstorm. I was performing a partial version of this, for many years, until I had a fateful discussion with my good friend Puck who helped put the missing pieces into place.
Our collaboration has produced the final product that I had been searching for all these years, and we are going to make it available to professional performers to add to their performances. Here is a sneak preview of the piece.
More details will be coming, and we will most likely be taking pre-orders for this over the next month or two. The finishing touches are being made to the necessary props. Everything is being made to our exacting specifications by a designer who holds the patent on the special bubble producing machine that allows us to make Wishes a reality.
This routine is a fusion of the bubbles from the air, misers dream and snowstorm that, features audience participation, great magic, beautiful visuals, and is all framed by a wonderful heartwarming story.

No comments:

Post a Comment