Monday, August 29, 2011

Velocity 2.0

I am so excited to be able to release my wildly successful Velocity routine with an even slicker gun. This has been off the market for nearly two years and I have gotten so many calls and emails from people who missed out the first time. I have gotten one or two emails weekly for the past year about when this would be available. Well...the wait is over.

This routine is real world and has found its way into the acts of hip young magicians such as Justin Kredible, Morgan Strebler, and Florian Zimmer just to name a few. It is a killer routine that I have enjoyed performing and now you can too. Till we run out again. Don't miss this one this time!

Here is a sneak peek at the routine and how it plays on stage. Enjoy

If you want to grab one...do it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment