Friday, June 25, 2010

Magic Inspired Awesomeness

Greetings from the Great White North! I'm currently cruising through Alaska for the next few weeks and will be posting as my iPhone signal and the cruise internet signal allows.

Thought I'd share some of the awesome, magic themed, handmade pieces that I found online while waiting to board the ship yesterday. Who comes up with this awesome stuff?!

Houdini would be proud of this belt buckle bling made by Arete. $24.00

The color on these stone coasters from The Painted Lily is certainly eye catching and it's a really cool way to incorporate your love of magic into your living room without being a dork. $24.00

So, it's a little girly but it would be a great gift to say thanks to your wife for letting you display your vintage Zig Zag in the living room, have the guys over for all night jam sessions and shove her into boxes way to small for her body. It's really the least that you could do.
Made by Mama's Little Babies. $28.00

A card case featuring Kellar? Yes, please.
Sold by Sweetheart Sinner for $9.99

Ok, young Magic Juice readers... I'm not supporting drinking. Fill this rockin' flask from Stellar Custom Images responsibly so you don't wind up in handcuffs like Houdini. $32.00

It's worth a look around on Etsy.com to see what other amazing magic related pieces are available. I like to be a self employed performer supporting other independent artists. It's just good karma, people!

You'll hear more from me later, as long as I don't get eaten by a bear. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment